Before you do anything, make sure the battery on your phone is on at least 60%. We don’t want it to randomly die in the middle of all this. Please know that this will void your warranty.
Disclaimer: Rooting your LG Esteem ms910 could cause it to brick or somehow get damaged. If by some chance that does happen, I am not responsible or liable in any way. You are doing this at your own risk and on your own free will.
There are two things you’ll need to download in order to do this.
First, the LG Drivers.
Second, the Root Package.
1. Make sure both of the files you downloaded are placed on the desktop.
2. Extract files from both archives and place them on your desktop.
3. Install the LG Drivers that you extracted from the first download.
4. Enable USB Debugging, by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging
5. Connect your LG Esteem to your PC using the USB cable that came with your device.
6. Double click on the run.bat file you extracted from the second download. It will start rooting your LG Esteem.
When it’s done, you’ll see a message on the screen.
8. Celebrate with your newly rooted LG Esteem!
If you want to read some of the other articles or guides, you can go to the home page or, if you feel like this guide has helped you at all, feel free to leave a comment below, or to check out our Facebook page.